Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer time

The late sunshine and warm air remind me that it's summer time, and since it's Friday evening I can enjoy it all the more.  We have a lovely weekend to look forward to, with lots of visitors and beaching planned.  Our all terrain Radio Flyer wagon arrived in the mail today, so I will be assembling it and loading it up with beach gear for its maiden voyage tomorrow afternoon.  I'll have to ask Abigail what she'd like to name it.  (My guess is bwwwwwwaa.)

Right now I am procrastinating.  A weekend full of company and fun inevitably requires a few hours of cleaning.  Funny thing about growing up--I used to procrastinate from writing by cleaning.  I always had a spotless room during finals week.  Now I'm putting off the cleaning to write--some things never change.

I hope anyone who reads this is blessed with sunshine and relaxation for the weekend!

Summertime photos:
Our annual sister weekend was at my house with little Abigail






Family photos are hard to come by, so this will have to do

In her fourth of July gear

Some like to barbecue, others eat sand.  To each her own.

Clapping

After mommy tickles

The sweetest face

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the one with the beach as wallpaper behind Abi...beautiful! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete