Monday, November 15, 2010

I can wait

As my baby girl grows I find myself saying, I can't wait until we can take her to Disneyland, or I can't wait until Thanksgiving when my family will see how much she's grown.  But I am here to say that I certainly can wait, and I want to enjoy every moment along the way.  How did she get so big?  How can she really be that tall?  Where did my little, tiny baby go?  It's so amazing to see her do new things, and now that the new things seem to come by the day, I find that I'm not ready for the next one!  Can't I experience life in slow motion for awhile?  I guess not, so I'll just have to keep taking pictures!
6 am walk at Windansea
Bubble blower
Jake would take her in if I would let him.
My funny baby
Super and fuzzy
Lulling ocean waves
Afternoons with me
I took this myself!
Mmmmmm...rubber
This was the day they were introduced
Play date: Abigail Jane 13 weeks, Ashley Jean 2 weeks
Current favorite PJs
On a warm CA day
Getting so big!
Caught them both smiling at me
Classic
I love that she's looking at Jake and he's looking at the camera.
Sweetest girl in the world

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the blog, little mama! Makes one want to crawl right in and join the fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying the same thing, she is so cute it's painful! I want to meet her.

    ReplyDelete