Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloweekend

Halloween on Sunday was wonderful!  Most of all, I love the weekend.  It's so nice to stay at home with Jake and do things and share all the little baby giggles and funny faces with him.  Hanging out as a family makes all the tedious household tasks easier and the quiet moments more meaningful.  On Mondays he calls home to say he misses us, and we miss him, too.  As for the Halloween costume, well Abigail hated it.  But my little girl is so good-natured that I was able to get a few sweet photos in despite the fact that she only wore the outfit for 5 minutes.

Starting with some Halloween outfits and fun weekend moments:

Little pumpkin
Reading with Jake
 Jake reading with Abigail sleeping
 Spider!

I'm sure Abigail was just role playing...any hot dog would be wary of Jake, with good reason.


A proud Wiener
 Hot dogs are for eating, right?



I love that my sweet girl always has a smile for me!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! You are such a clever mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gives me a great idea. Next year Calla with be a Neanderthal, as her last name is old German for man who lives in a hole in the ground, which sounds fairly Neanderthal-ish. I love it! And of course, Abigail is just as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the costume .... that should be something she hears about for the rest of her life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was quite patient, don't you think? I mean, if you put me in that kind of a costume it would make me downright cranky!

    ReplyDelete